Thursday, May 13, 2010

MaKe Up Services Available in Town~

Hi all pretty Guls n Guys,i provide make up services ,turn u to become confident n pretty look..no one is ugly as i know tat everybody has their own style..but have u put on ur rite make up for urself..?Here im provide a suitable make up tat match with u for ur wedding day , party, and others event..here i would like to share some of my work...








-Bridal make up
-Dinner make up
-Party
-Prom
-Hair-do
*all make up included with ampoule and eye lashes..


Tis is juz some of my simple work~
If guls n guys interested to meet me to make up u pretty n handsome...plz contact me as well..the price will be charge according ur location n ur needed.. My price will be reasonable..

Contact : 010-2315338
bluemoon_jain@hotmail.com ( MSN )
http://www.formspring.me/MilLkx(leave a msg/question or comment)

Thx to all for viewing my profile..More works are coming~

No comments: